WHAT IS LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE?
Unlike the heart, the lymphatic system does not have a pump to push it around the body, so the lymph relies on our body's muscle action and movement to maintain its fluid movement.
Lymphatic drainage is a manual massage technique that stimulates it to work quickly by moving the lymph to the lymph nodes throughout your body.
BENEFITS OF LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Directs lymphatic flow
- Reduces swelling and water retention
- Improves the immune system
- Reduces puffiness and energy
- Minimizes appearance of cellulite
- Promotes body and mental relaxation
- Provides overall lightness in the body